Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hubby and I Disagree

Forty eight days after my wedding ceremony, hubby and I have our first major disagreement. Hubby is mad because I've spoken to the same colleague twice in two days at night. I think the calls have been innocent especially on my part but maybe I encouraged it- not deliberately though. Hubby has gone ballistic (like he does when he dislikes something). I tried to explain that the call was innocent but he won't have any of it and he stormed out of the room, leaving me to my conscience.


However, I was greatly pained when hubby said he has noticed the way I took great pain to look good these days and he thinks it's because of my colleague- that hurt real bad. You see, when hubby and I were dating, we had loads of fight because I forgot to wear lip gloss or powder. Now, I'm sad because I try to make an effort to please hubby and all I get is such an accusation.


I usually go to bed at eight but  tonight I was still awake at 11:00 p.m on a workday because hubby refused to come to bed. I began to have a terrible headache and didn’t fell sleepy one bit. I choose to play sudoku, hoping I will fall asleep but instead I finished a set of Sudoku and was wide awake to play some more. My body was tired So, I sent a text to hubby, apologising for being naive. Hubby eventually came to bed after like another thirty minutes. He was apologetic as well and I was quick to apologise again. We eventually went to bed not without ...


Dear God, please help me. Give me the strength to overcome every temptation that comes my way. I also need all the wisdom I can get.

3 comments: