Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Apologies

My apologies for not blogging for a long while. I was away on holiday and upon my return I’ve been drowned in work but I’m learning to manage myself properly now.

I was in London on holiday with my family. I’ve got a large over there, and I’m always happy whenever I get the chance to be with them. Without patronising, I think my cousins are the best and I’m thankful to God for blessing us with each other.

If you remember from my previous post, I said I was pregnant. After the amazing and shocking discovery, I was ill and didn’t think I could manage at work, that was why I took some time off to be with my family and rest.

The change of environment was very useful. I pretty much slept all through my 12 days in London. My aunties and cousins all dotted on me and understood when I couldn’t stop having my little cousin lollipop ice cream and falling asleep every 10 minutes.

Shopping was not really a part of my holiday because I could hardly walk from one end of the street to the other, talk less of roam the street of London.

I returned from London after an exhaustive stopover in Dubai and went back to work immediately. Believe me; I was out of tune at work for a long while. A lot of things that was being said to me before I travelled entered from one ear and left from the other almost immediately because I was so tired all the time, I found it hard to concentrate on what I was being told. So, one of my main task upon my return was to catch up on all the things I was asked to do, at least in detail.

Needless to say, that I’m much better and I’m more effective at my job. I’m actually proud of myself, I’m so involved in my job and my mind wanders less now because of the renewed energy.

I’m in the second trimester of my pregnancy and I’m so looking forward to putting to bed and giving life to another. I’ve come to appreciate pregnancy and love the whole process. I’d save all the pregnancy details for another post.

All, I can say for now is that, I’m so sorry for being gone for so long. I hope I’m forgiven.


No comments:

Post a Comment